Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break and Next Week

Hey kiddos! I am on my layover in Dallas en route to the British Virgin Islands. I am absolutely ready to spend a week and a half at the beach, but I am a little sad to be missing regionals and 3 days of school. For my regionals kids: HAVE FUN! Bilal, enjoy your vacation.

When I am out of school, please behave for your substitute and work hard!

Monday: read and take notes on chapter 10 section 2. Write down all vocabulary words and definitions and answer reading checks in full sentences. The section assessment is Mondays homework.

Tuesday: Read and take notes on chapter 10 section 3. Again, write down vocabulary and reding checks. Section assessment in homework.

Wednesday: Answer all question in the chapter review in the textbook. It will be collected on Thursday.

We will do several activities and labs with this chapter when I return. We will also make sure that I answer any questions you have from reading on your own.

Some pic from last week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment